The 2016 Remote Monitoring and Control Conference has announced that its call for presentations is now open. The conference program committee is looking for end-users and technology experts to present at the world’s premier conference covering SCADA, monitoring & control, networking, onsite power and security for remote, unattended and automated assets.
What Types of Presentations are we Looking for?
1. Industry Applications: Outstanding examples of recent applications in the remote site sector are preferred. Possible industries include:
- Public and Private Utilities involved in Water/Wastewater, Electric and Power, Oil & Gas Companies, Pipelines, and Telecommunication
- Security and Defense/Military
- Public Works and Transportation Systems
- Wireless Technology Products and Systems
- Natural Resource Management and Environmental Monitoring
- System Integration and Engineering Firms
2. Implementation and Operational Process: Return on investment scenarios and analysis of benefits for implementation of new and improved technologies such as upgrading SCADA systems, wireless retrofits, control and automation adoption, and new internal operational strategies integrating existing and new solutions.
3. Technology Directions: Overviews, projections and forecasts for changes in core technologies, including new platforms, new industry applications and new methods of implementing solutions.
Please Note: Proposals and Submissions will be accepted only electronically by email. Send your proposal in the body of your email letter and include supporting material as attachments. Submit to Nick Depperschmidt. Email Nick at: NickD@WebcomCommunications.com. Submission Deadline, May 5th, 2016.